Pages

Monday, April 28, 2008

Enthusiasm

This video made me laugh so hard

  1. I had tears streaming down my face
  2. I thought I was going to pee my pants and had to stand up to cross my legs
  3. I snort laughed (out loud, at work).
And I wasn't really standing, because I was wearing my headphones, which have a short cord. So I was more hunched over. Hunched over, trying to cross my legs and stay balanced, laughing so hard I snorted a time or two, with a blubbery wet face (and with that comes a runny nose). I imagine, looking a bit like the horse on the Make Me Laugh Monday banner.

It's a good thing the three people that can see me from their cubes are used to the strange things I do.

Afterwards my stomach was so sore I felt like I'd done 300 crunches. Which is great, because I didn't have to actually do the crunches! I'll pick laughing over crunching any day. I mean, I'll get the same results, right?

I hope you enjoy it just as much as I did!



"My Hardcore 3 Year Old Brother"

6 comments:

  1. i wonder if they placed him in the front on purpose? he sure has a lot of energy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me laugh! :D
    Let me re-pay the favor. Go here to see an old guy surfing.

    For your daily dose of vintage goodness & a bit of silliness, stop by Confessions of an Apron Queen, the home of Vintage Thingies Thursdays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You almost made ME pee my pants when you said you looked like the donkey in the graphic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I now LOVE that kid. Man, the kid to his right was a dud! (Sorry, kid). Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.