I got the S'mores With Oats recipe from Bethany at Those Nutty Nelsons. Her picture looks SO much better than mine. Probably because she didn't get greedy and try to triple the recipe.
Despite some issues with how the marshmallows melted, this was super super good.
And to make myself feel better about baking something so sinfully unhealthy (which we totally do every once in a while), I used all organic ingredients (even the flour!).
S'mores With Oats
1 c. oats
1/2 c. flour
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/2 c. butter, melted
1/2 c. chocolate chips
2 c. mini marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Combine oats to butter. Press into an 8"x8" pan
3. Bake for 10 minutes and remove from oven
4. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and marshmallows
5. Bake 10 minutes or until marshmallows are golden.
6. Cool pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars and devour!
I actually cooled and then stuck in the fridge for everything to really solid up. But I'm weird and like things cold.