I get such a kick out of this commercial, because it could totally happen.
Both of my kids like to run off with my phone and leave it in the wildest places. Like:
- on the floor behind the toilet
- in my daughter's underwear drawer
- inside a Ziploc baggie box
- tucked among the bags of pasta in the pantry
- behind the couch cushion
- in a DVD holder
- on a ledge UNDER the kitchen table (part of the leaf system)
- in the linen closet inside a folded towel
- on the patio in the stroller basket
- in my daughter's toy cash register
- in my laptop
It's a miracle my phone stayed on every single time and I was able to call and track it down by listening for it's ring.
Though I must admit that half the time I call it, it ends up being right in front of me. Or in my hand. That's right, one time I lost my phone and didn't realize until I'd dialed my number that I was calling myself ON MY PHONE.